Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Kurt!!!





Today is Kurt's 25th Birthday!! I introduced him to the famous strawberry and whipped cream birthday crepes this morning and he loved them!! I had to work for a few hours but I got off early and we got to spend the rest of the day together. We went to Tucanos for dinner (all you can eat is always a good thing for Kurt) and then we shopped and went to see Harry Potter. (Luckily the theater was empty and I was able to lay down and sleep on Kurt's lap the entire time). Sorry Kurt!! It's hard to watch when I have fallen asleep in the first four too! Well it turned out to be a wonderful day and Kurt appreciated all of the birthday text messages, phone calls, and voice mails.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

happy late birthday kurt! now can you guys come down here?!! haha jsut kidding. i love tuscanos! and those crepes sound really yummy. lets do a girls breakfast one day and make those. carli-you are such a cute wifey!

Landvatter Family said...

Yea! You added a new post! I want to see your wedding pictures! I saw one on Alyssa's blog and you look gorgeous! I am so glad you have a blog bc I have not seen you in forever and its so fun to catch up!

the waites said...

Hi you are such a doll! Send me your email and Ill add you to my blog rachwaite@gmail.com I had so much fun with your sis the other day, I love her. Its nice to have mesa peeps to hang out with.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! And Happy new post. Glad you guys got to spend some quality time together on Kurt's special day... You sure married an OLD guy!

Rachel Hagen said...

Happy Birthday! He's a quarter of a century! You two are too cute.

krista nelson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT LIKE A MONTH AGO. HI CARLI I JUST STARTED A BLOG AND FOUND YOURS THROUGH ALYSSA! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE. WE ARE EXCITED THAT YOUR COMING HERE.

K Walton said...

Karli,
You and your hub are so cute! I didn't even know you were married, until I came across your blog! Congrats! Where are you living??