Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Alright, Already...

So it was about time we had something up here...Carli's been trying to get me to write something for awhile now and today I had the day off, so why not? Weve been extremely blessed these few months weve been married - by the way married life is awesome..."if you have the means I highly recommend it, it is so choice!" - Ferris Beuhler for those who know.
We got married the 11th of May, 2007 in the Mesa AZ temple (We'd say its the best temple but were kinda biased) on a "warm" Arizona summer day. We spent our honeymoon in and around Cancun, Mexico with its crystal clear water and ancient Mayan ruins. (Pics to follow...)
After returning to reality, ha - we settled back in Provo where we first met and have spent the rest of the summer here working and saving (or trying to save) every penny we make. We have made a few trips to California, work schedules permitting, one in Newport back in July with the Heap family and shortly will be going back to La Canada for my little bro's homecoming (Chicago, South - Spanish speaking) and then on to San Diego for a long weekend of r & r and to see my older brother who is training to be a NAVY Seal at the Coronado Seals base.
We are also anxiously awaiting word from a few different Architecture schools to find out where we will be living and going to school for the next few years starting Jan. 2008 - well keep you updated...













19 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Carli and Kurt. Your pictures are awesome from your honeymoon. Don't you wish you could go back? I m so glad you made a blog!

Kelsey and Cory said...

ahhhhhh i didnt know you got marrried!!!!!! yaayyy you looks so beautiful!! hope all is well!

Anderson Adventures said...

Carli
I am so glad to be able to catch up with you and see what is going on. I was wondering when you would get a blog. Now you do. Yeah! Sounds like life is great. We are out in Kansas right now but will be back in provo in a couple of weeks just like all the other summer sales people. Anyway, TTYL

Christi Anderson

The Clarks said...

car! I love all of the pics...so cute! miss ya!

Unknown said...

hey guys!! Carli- i'm glad to see you started a blog for you guys. now we can for sure keep in touch no the internet! haha i like the art work up the corner of your page. very nice! i need to remember to give the recipe for the cookies to you. oh, and what are you doing monday night from 9-12am??? i'll call you

Landvatter Family said...

Hey girl! I came across your blog and I was so excited to see it! You got married! And you look so dang gorgeous! I have not seen you in forever! I am going to add you to my blog so I can see how you are doing! Ours is www.landvatters.blogspot.com!
Hawli (Johnston) Landvatter

Rachel Hagen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Maybe now we'll keep in touch better :) The cute honeymoon pictures make me jealous we didn't take any. We guys look great. When you get back in town, we'll HAVE to hang out. It's been too long. Love ya!

Unknown said...

i miss you carli!

Chris and Christy said...

what a cute couple! You look beautiful, as always :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jeremy, this is leremy. You best know who this is >.....haha. Well I miss you and am sad that we were in AZ when you were so close to my house in CA-such bad timing. O well, Im sure you'll be back soon:) Well just wanted o say hi. Love ya

Unknown said...

when are you coming down here?

corrine said...

car car... i miss u. cant wait to see ya in about a month - YAY! :) post some more stuff!!

Unknown said...

hey carli! you need to post something new already! hahah just kidding! your mom taught relief society today, she is so cute. and the lesson was really good, and something i needed. i love your mom. she is so excited that your coming here soon! its a total mom thing, but i want to be by my mom too! we'll see how long that takes :D anyways, i cant wait for you to get here, i wish you could come now. we went to see chuck and larry last night, so lame, dont see it. it was kind of funny at first, but then it just got too crude. i was over it. but we had fun hangin out with rhiley and brrok nelson, and wyatt and jenny. (do you know them?) im not sure. you probably do. talk to you later skater

alyssa said...

Time for an update sis! Miss ya.

Melanie said...

Carli! Your pictures are so cute. Hey, amers said you guys are moving down to az!!!! Yea, we can hang out! hope all is well with you guys!

Lisa said...

Carli, you guys are such a hot cute couple!
Congrats on the new married life, (even though I'm a few months late!) You look beautiful as usual. Take care and have fun! -Lisa Carling

Melissa said...

Yeah! I hear you guys started a blog. So glad you came to say hi on mine. These are great fro keeping in touch. Although I think I might get a complex after staring at my BEAUTIFUL cousins! it was so fun to hang out with you guys. And props to Kurt for writing the post. I know I couldn't get Greg to do that. Very nice with the Buler quote, I knew you must be cool if Carli chose you. Buffy just got a blog too. Now we can all stay connected. Love you guys- Keep in touch & Lets get Matt & Shannon in on this too!

The Booher's said...

Hey guys! I am so glad that you have a blog too! Now we can keep in touch better! You look so cute in your pictures! Love and miss you guys, hope to see you soon! Love, Buffy

Erin said...

random that I found you on here! Well congrats you two on getting married again, and looks like you had a great bday kurt! that is exciting that you will be going to Architecture (sp) school! Your wife is gorgeous!